Make your big ideas a reality with DYNAMax: the ultimate performance concrete for the new design trends and engineering challenges of our ever-evolving world, characterized by high strength, outstanding durability and superior rigidity.
DYNAMax High Performance Concrete
Download Dynamax brochure here!
DYNAMax High Performance Concrete (pdf, 7.34 MB)
More design freedom
- Use thinner cross-sections for columns, walls and slabs
- Build larger spans and longer column grids
- Enjoy slender design with the same or higher load bearing capacity
- Gain improved functionality and more usable space for the same building volume
- Build an increased number of floors with the same building height
- Achieve greater variability in the layout of the floor plan
Sustainability and durability
- Reduce your building’s overall carbon footprint by lowering material demand
- Execute structures with less concrete and steel reinforcement
- Employ local production in existing ready-mix concrete plants
- Cut back on transport with short routes and lower concrete volume
- See an increased technical service life for your building
- Minimize maintenance and lifecycle costs
Ease of placement
- Use the same working processes as for conventional concrete
- Implement faster and more effective construction processes with reduced workforce requirements
- Provide improved working conditions on the construction site
- Cut the total cost of construction with high early strength development
New dimension of building with concrete
- Exposed components: the dense pore structure ensures extremely resistant surfaces, increases service life and reduces maintenance costs of the load bearing structure.
- Large spans: high compressive strength and rigidness enable slender concrete construction with wide spans.
- Columns and beams: smaller cross-sections require less valuable space, thus increasing the usable area.
- Slabs: reduced thickness allowing the separation of the supporting structure and building utilities, thus speeding up the construction process and facilitating later adjustments.
- Parking garages: slim supporting structures simplify traffic routing, increase the number of parking bays and create more room height.
- Stairways and elevator shafts: reduced wall thickness increases the usable area.