- You need a world class project manager to execute your project.
- Lafarge brings unparalleled certainty and quality to project materials and budget.
- Our corporate culture and community engagement drive long term value for your projects.
- Construction is one of Lafarge's core business segments, with dedicated teams and expertise at your side throughout the project.
- Savvy business leaders paired with with unique materials solutions mean that we maximize the value of all contract types from bid-build through to long term design-build-finance-operate-maintain projects.
- As the most advanced player in the construction industry, Lafarge is a reliable partner for infrastructure projects from design through to handover.
With Lafarge, you draw on a long history of coast to coast success in infrastructure execution and materials supply.
- Building on operations in the Rocky Mountains in the 1800s, Lafarge has been a part of major Canadian projects for over 100 years.
- Our technical expertise has allowed us to innovate and drive industry change across sectors from highways and bridges through to windfarms and marine terminal projects.
- We have Canada's broadest and strongest logistics network, ensuring reliable access to quality materials for your project.
Both public and private construction projects impact local communities and serve the public interest. As a core value of Lafarge, we commit to build better cities as a part of every project.
- We have a constant focus on safe and healthy project sites, with a successful track record and meaningful participation in health and safety initiatives by all team members from start to finish.
- We provide sustainably sourced and recycled materials whenever possible, while maximizing opportunity to refine our process to reduce environmental impact and provide long term benefit.
- Lafarge teams have a keen understanding and awareness of collaboration and growth with Canada's aboriginal and First Nations communities.