Achieves a smooth and flat floor surface to the degree required by many modern floor coverings, with minimal cracking and no curling.
Up to 40,000 square feet can be placed per day with little labour, using a simple barring method, with few construction joints or need for reinforcement.
Due to the thin design, thickness required and lower density of the slab, there are significant weight and material savings.
Thermal and acoustic flooring
Used in a floating floor system as part of the insulation barrier or within a radiant floor heating system for its thermal conductivity and compaction around the heating pipes.
- Agilia Screed A - Technical Guide (pdf, 2.69 MB)
- Project Spotlight - Templar Flats (pdf, 1.63 MB)
- Agilia Screed A Data Sheet (pdf, 532.41 KB)
- Project Spotlight Algonquin College Library (pdf, 182.81 KB)
- Agilia Screed A EN 191107 (pdf, 525.89 KB)